In this article, we will disscuss the step by step process for the Singapore visa application from Bangladesh, Singapore visa application fee, Singapore visa requirements from Bangladesh, Singapore visa authorized agents and also Singapore visa processing time from Bangladesh. If you want to apply for your Singapore tourist visa or Singapore business visa, this is the only article you need to read and follow to get your Singapore visa for tourism, business or social visit purpose.
You need a visa to enter Singapore, If you are holding diplomatic, official and service passport, you do not need a visa for entry. Contact us for Singapore Visa Processing Service or to buy Air Tickets +880-1519-888444 +880-1725-998888 NB: As one of the best travel agent in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We provide wordwide visa processing service including Singapore visa processing service. We do not represent Singapore Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh and only provide best Singapore visa service as a travel agent.
Singapore Visa Requirements From Bangladesh for Bangladeshi Citizens
Documents Required For Singapore Visa Application From Bangladesh:
To apply for an Singapore Tourist Or Visit visa for tourism, business and social visits, you will need the following documents:
- Valid Passport with at least six months validity from the date of arrival in Singapore.
- passport Bio-data page photocopy (including address page).
- Visa Application Form-14A completely filled in with original sign as per
- 2 recent passport sized Color photographs (Met/Semi Met Paper, white background). MUST be taken during the last 3 months.
- Visa request letter from the applicant or from the company if employed or travel letter from the educational institute / student card / Visiting Card (1 Original & 1 photocopy).
- National ID card copy.
- COVID-19 vaccine Certificates (Double dose)
- Bank statement for first time Singapore Visa Applicant`s
- Air Ticket Booking copy
- Hotel Booking Copy
- Invitation Letter MUST (Any 1 of following) Form V39A completely filled:
- COMPANY INVITATION: (Authorized NRIC Number, Designation, Company Registration Number (UEN), Address, phone number and relationship with applicant).
- INDIVIDUAL: (Authorized NRIC Number, Address, phone number, relationship with applicant).
- Undertaking from the applicant which states that the applicant has the knowledge of the timeline for issuance of Singapore visa. I am aware an application will take at least 5(five) working days (excluding day of submission).Some applications may require a longer processing time due to additional verifications required.
Singapre Visa Processing For Government Service Holders:
- For Govt. Service Holders Letter of Introduction (LOI) letter signed by officials of Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).
Singapore Visa Processing Time From Bangladesh
Minimum 5(five) working days (excluding day of submission) to 1 month or more.
Please note that some Singapore visa application may require more than one month for Singapore visa processing and it depends on the Singapore Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh.